HAUL & REVIEW: MIXXMIX


Hey! I'm back with a small haul and review on the items I bought from Mixxmix!
Mixxmix are a clothing store based in Korea who have recently started shipping worldwide. I'd been following them for a while on Instagram and liked what I saw, so I decided to order a couple of things.

I placed my order on August 26th, and received my package on September 7th. Shipping was pretty fast, it was just the time it took to process my order that took quite a while. I have heard that once you've placed quite a number of orders with them the time it takes to process your order will be much shorter.

The items came in a grey mailing bag and were also neatly folded in their own clear plastic bags.


The first top I bought was the Printed Long Sleeve. I originally wanted the pink one but they ran out of stock, so I went for the ivory instead. The top is I'd say of medium thickness, thicker than a material such a jersey, but definitely not sweatshirt material either. It's the perfect thickness for autumn and I like how I can easily tuck it into shorts and skirts. This top was one size and it fits me pretty well (I wear a UK8 or a size small in tops for reference).


The second top I bought was the Lettering Embroidered Detail Button Down shirt. I thought the little 'merry go round' phrase was so cute (and I was reminded of Howl's Moving Castle, not gonna lie) so I had to have it. This top is also one size but it is much larger than the previous top. A medium would definitely fit, possibly a large.


Overall, I had a pretty good experience with Mixxmix. The quality of the clothes is pretty good, and I haven't been hit with customs either. I actually placed another order with them the other day which I'm excited to receive.

Since I have started university now, I imagine that I might become a lot busier as the year goes by. Despite that, I will still try my best to upload at least one or two posts a month, so bear with me!

Chelli

2 comments:

  1. did you have to pay for customs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For this purchase no I didn't, but I made a second purchase that was about $94/£60 and I just had to pay £22.28 for customs. I've never had to pay for customs until now and I assume it's because Mixxmix don't mark down the value of the order, unlike other websites I have shopped on.

      If you want to avoid customs I guess my advice would be to keep the total amount as close to $50 as possible, but I can't guarantee anything.

      Delete