HAUL & REVIEW: STICKER STACK


Hello everyone! I'm back with a short post on my experience with Sticker Stack and also what I got.
I came across Sticker Stack whilst scrolling through Tumblr last weekend. They are a small, online stationery store selling items sourced from Japan and Korea. If you know me, then you know how much I enjoy buying and collecting stationery, so when I found out they were also based in the UK, I definitely had to place an order.

The items I bought were an A4 folder, a goldfish print notebook and a pack of stickers designed for use in planners. I placed the order on Saturday and received an email confirmation soon after. That same day, I received an email saying that my order had been shipped. I received the package yesterday but had to pick it up today (which also happens to be my birthday so yay, unintentional present!).


Aside from shipping being a little slower than I expected, the items were packaged well and I really love everything that I bought. My overall experience with them was great and I would definitely recommend shopping with them.

I hope you enjoyed this post and hopefully it won't be too long until my next one.

Chelli

No comments:

Post a Comment