REVIEW: TONY MOLY DOUBLE NEEDS PANGPANG MASCARA - #02 KILL HEEL CURLING


Today's post is a review on the Tony Moly mascara I bought whilst in the Philippines about two months ago. I actually wrote this post last month but only got round to publishing it now, hence the references to school, haha.

Since returning to school for the final month before study leave, I've been testing out this mascara daily. There are several different 'versions' of this mascara, and this particular one is supposed to help with curling. The assistant at SM Aura actually mentioned that #01 was their bestseller, but it was for lengthening and I'd like to think that my lashes are of a decent length.

Below are images of my lashes at the start and end of a typical day at school for me.



Not bad, huh? I actually gave up on using mascara several years ago due to the ones I'd tried not doing much in the curling department, but this definitely exceeded my expectations.

I only apply one coat of this mascara whenever I use it, and for my lashes to still be standing at the end of the day is quite a feat. Granted, the second image does show that my lashes drooped a little, but it's not very noticeable. 

Regarding the formula of the mascara, it's quite dry. Once you start applying it dries very quickly which is helpful as the length of my lashes when curled tend to transfer wetter mascaras onto my lid. It also has some fibers, is buildable and does not clump.

Close up of the wand

Overall, I would definitely recommend this mascara for those who have been struggling to maintain a curl in their lashes as I had been up until this point. This mascara was also fairly inexpensive at PHP498 (approximately just over £7.00). 

Until my next one,

Chelli

1 comment: