REVIEW: VAGABOND DIOON CANVAS LACE UP BOOTS


Hey guys! Today I have a pretty exciting review and it's on a pair of Vagabonds that I've been wanting for the longest time.
The shoes I bought were the Dioon canvas lace up boots. I think pretty much everyone has these shoes or something similar (especially at my sixth form), and I've been wanting these for so long but could never bring myself to click buy.

The RRP of these shoes are £65 on the Office website (on Asos and in actual Office stores they mark them up a bit which is weird) but I bought them with student discount which brought them down to £58.50. I had chosen Click and Collect as my delivery type and got them in a really good amount of time. I ordered on March 1st and was able to pick them up yesterday (March 5th).


Onto the actual shoes - I really love the style of these boots. They have a lovely chunky heel but not one that's uncomfortable to wear and walk around in every day. They're also really lightweight which surprised me because they look as though they'd be really heavy but fear not, they aren't. In terms of the fit, I'd say these are true to size. I'm a UK size 5 in most shoes and these are just right on me.

I wore these to school today and they were super comfortable, even after walking up four flights of stairs. The only thing I will say is that the canvas is a little stiff at first, but your feet will get used to it and it's not going to cause you any major pain.

Overall I think these boots are great staple piece and a welcome addition to my wardrobe. I've been wearing my Topshop boots daily at the moment and they're starting to get really tattered, so I'm glad I have a replacement. I'll make an update post after a couple of months to let you guys know how they're holding up.

Until my next post,

Chelli

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I love this brands look of shoes. I definitely have to try them out also.

    ReplyDelete